The resort's newly renovated luxury spa is seeking an experienced Spa Director that will foster a culture through leadership, passion, inegrity, and creativity. Primary responsibility is to provide leadership, direction and supervision of staff in the daily operations of the Spa, including, but not limited to, Front Desk operations, therapist interactions, guest experience, retail, salon, and facilities. The Spa Director is to oversee the coordination of all guests’ requests and ensure our guests have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
• Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
• Maintains a fully staffed facility by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all staff.
• Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
• Assess all employees’ progress continually, trains employees, coaches employees with positive reinforcement and disciplines fairly and consistently, participates in annual performance evaluations, and assists in the termination process when necessary.
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
• Creates and implements an effective marketing and public relations strategy in a timely manner.
• Ensures facility is only accessed by guests and that it is safe and secure at all times.
• Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of facility and makes necessary changes to stay within budgetary guidelines.
• Ensures that the spa is successfully positioned within the respective marketplace by completing a competitive analysis and determining strengths and weaknesses of all significant competitors.
• Ensures that financial goals are attained by developing and implementing a retail sales plan. Establishes service and retail goals for staff and provides guidance on how to achieve them.
• Develops a schedule of seasonal utilization patterns to be used in the budgeting process and effective payroll management.
• Specifies and controls efficient usage of professional products for all services by completing a service cost analysis and implementing an inventory control system.
• Provides necessary financial information to corporate and the accounting department for accurate reporting of daily sales and financial performance.
• Ensures an effective inventory system with the par stock levels implemented for spa equipment and supplies.
• Ensures compliance with all state licensing and health requirements.
EOE, Drug Free Work Environment