The Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Sales team with booking, planning and coordinating various functions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Supports the Sales team in selling meeting space to maximize revenue.
• Answers department telephone calls and emails assisting Sales Managers with following up on leads.
• Participates in site tours of hotel meeting space and hotel rooms.
• Assists with processing Sales contracts, resumes, proposals, and meeting estimates.
• Creates and effectively communicates banquet event orders and resumes to various departments.
• Works closely with other departments to help coordinate events.
• Acts as a liaison between Sales Managers and clients.
• Serves as resource to clients in the absence of Sales managers.
• Maintains relationships with local charities and nonprofit organizations.
• Performs related responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years admin experience preferred.
• Must be creative, outgoing, enthusiastic, and flexible.
• Marketing and social media experience is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with attention to details.
• A solid relationship builder who is polished and professional.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Knowledge of Opera PMS helpful.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Drug Free Environment