The Guest Services department provides exceptional service and a positive impression of the resort by
building memorable connections with all guests. This department has a direct impact on the overall
guest experience, and is responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction for the entire duration of a guest’s
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for the guest registration process and the communication of hotel
services in a courteous and informative manner
Essential Job Functions:
• Greets guests in a warm and friendly manner, ensuring all guest contact is courteous, informative,
• Responsible for the accurate check-in and checkout processes.
• Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
• Compiles daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts, and vouchers using computerized systems.
• Maintains knowledge of all hotel services and local activities to respond to inquiries accurately.
• Works closely with other departments to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity
offerings provided are consistent with the agreed upon arrangements
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree with career interest in the hospitality
field is preferred.
• Previous Front Desk Hotel experience strongly preferred.
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills required.
• Basic computer skills are required. Knowledge of Opera PMS helpful.
• Must have basic math skills. Prior knowledge in cashiering preferred.
• Must be energetic and maintain a positive attitude.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and staff verbally and in written form.
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch, New Jersey offers a one of a kind experience for travelers seeking an easy destination getaway. Just one hour south of Manhattan by car, train or ferry, the resort offers the ultimate getaway with panoramic Atlantic views set beach front on the New Jersey coast.
The resort features 256, spacious South Beach inspired guest rooms. Newly redesigned, The Spa at Ocean Place features a variety of ocean-inspired treatments. Top notch amenities include a new indoor and outdoor pool, heated soaking tub, fitness center, convenience store, business center, & seasonal private beach access with towel, chair and umbrella service. SeaView Restaurant & Lounge offers chef crafted coastal cuisine with stunning views. The resort boasts over 100,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space, for weddings and corporate events alike. Combining the location & amenities offered with impeccable service makes Ocean Place Resort & Spa the most sought after destination on the Atlantic Coast.
Drug Free Enviroment