NOW HIRING FOR 2018 SEASON ... APPLY TODAY!
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensures a quality breakfast - lunch product is prepared and served according to designated recipes and quality
standards in a timely and efficient manner.
• May be assigned to the grill, line, banquet or other kitchen stations as needed throughout a shift.
• Responsible for the breakdown of kitchen stations, including labeling, dating products, and storing
food properly at the end of each shift.
• Ensures that all closing procedures are complete, cooking equipment is turned off, and kitchen is
secure at the end of the shift.
• Assists in all areas of culinary operations as requested by management.
• Performs related duties as requested by a manager at any time
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Previous line breakfast and lunch cook experience required.
• Two to three years of culinary experience in a fast paced restaurant or hotel preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and staff.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
This is a seasonal position which will start Mid-May thru Mid-September
Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch, New Jersey offers a one of a kind experience for travelers seeking an easy destination getaway. Just one hour south of Manhattan by car, train or ferry, the resort offers the ultimate getaway with panoramic Atlantic views set beach front on the New Jersey coast.
The resort features 256, spacious South Beach inspired guest rooms. The Spa at Ocean Place features a variety of ocean-inspired treatments. Top notch amenities include an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center, convenience store, business center, & seasonal private beach access with towel, chair and umbrella service. SeaView Restaurant & Lounge offers chef crafted coastal cuisine with stunning views. The resort boasts over 100,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space, for weddings and corporate events alike. Combining the location & amenities offered with impeccable service makes Ocean Place Resort & Spa the most sought after destination on the Atlantic Coast.
Drug Free Enviroment
APPLY NOW TO SECURE YOUR SUMMER EMPLOYMENT