The Housekeeping department plays an important role in ensuring guest satisfaction by delivering
outstanding service and maintaining the overall cleanliness of the resort. The Housekeeping team takes
great care in the quality of the environment with an attention to detail to ensure all guests have a clean
and welcoming experience.
The Laundry Attendant ensures timely production and quality linen to the hotel
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinates and ensures adequate supplies of linen.
• Operates equipment necessary to sort, weigh, wash, dry, iron, and fold.
• Packages guest laundry and dry cleaning, employee clothing and uniforms, and hotel linen.
• Assists with picking up and delivering laundry to guest rooms.
• Maintains an acceptable state of cleanliness and organization throughout the entire work area.
• May complete special assignments as requested by management.
• May assist room attendants in cleaning and servicing an assigned number of rooms per day.
• Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• High School Diploma preferred.
• Job related experience in a similar setting preferred.
• Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Working knowledge of chemicals, cleaning supplies, and technique/equipment.
• Ability to speak, write, read and understand English, bilingual helpful (Spanish).
• Must be able to work varied shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to bend, reach above shoulders, kneel, twist, and grip items.
• Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
This is a seasonal position which starts May29th & ends September 4th
Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch, New Jersey offers a one of a kind experience for travelers seeking an easy destination getaway. Just one hour south of Manhattan by car, train or ferry, the resort offers the ultimate getaway with panoramic Atlantic views set beach front on the New Jersey coast.
The resort features 256, spacious South Beach inspired guest rooms. Newly redesigned, The Spa at Ocean Place features a variety of ocean-inspired treatments. Top notch amenities include a new indoor and outdoor pool, heated soaking tub, fitness center, convenience store, business center, & seasonal private beach access with towel, chair and umbrella service. SeaView Restaurant & Lounge offers chef crafted coastal cuisine with stunning views. The resort boasts over 100,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space, for weddings and corporate events alike. Combining the location & amenities offered with impeccable service makes Ocean Place Resort & Spa the most sought after destination on the Atlantic Coast.
Drug Free Enviroment