The Housekeeping department plays an important role in ensuring guest satisfaction by delivering outstanding service and maintaining the overall cleanliness of the resort. The Housekeeping team takes great care in the quality of the environment with an attention to detail to ensure all guests have a clean and welcoming experience.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• High School Diploma preferred.
• Job related experience in a similar setting preferred.
• Working knowledge of chemicals, cleaning supplies, and equipment.
• Must be able to work varied shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to bend, reach above shoulders, kneel, twist, and grip items.
• Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Drug Free Environment