The Culinary department provides top dining and culinary experiences for our restaurant and banquet
guests by preparing exceptional food that is consistent and memorable.
The Stewarding team is a division of the Culinary department and is responsible for ensuring all tableware, glassware, and
silverware are properly sanitized and ready to be utilized by our guests and team members.
Under direction, the Steward will be responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, restaurant
equipment, and utensils in a clean and orderly condition.
• Maintains equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas in a sanitary condition.
• Maintains the cleanliness of the dish room, kitchen, cafeteria, and other areas as directed.
• Responsible for assisting in a variety of food service and clean-up activities for all kitchen areas.
• Breaks down trays, washes dishware, and sorts/stores all clean tableware, glassware, and utensils.
• Responsible for washing and cleaning all cookware (pots and pans), dishes, utensils and glassware.
• Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
• Transfers supplies between storage and work areas. Assists in unpacking and storing food.
• Sweeps, mops, and cleans kitchen equipment including rrefrigerator, racks, work tables, etc.
• Performs related duties as requested by a manager at any time.
• High School education preferred.
• Job related experience in a similar setting preferred.
• Working knowledge of chemicals, cleaning supplies, and technique/equipment required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and staff verbally and in written form.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds regularly.
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand for extended periods to perform normal job functions.
• Must be able to work safely with cleaning chemicals.