The Spa department is responsible for creating an atmosphere of relaxation and renewal for the mind body and spirit. The spa is located on the mezzanine level of the resort and is newly renovated with state-of-the-art equipment. It features a relaxation area overlooking the ocean, 14 treatment rooms, steam room and cold plunge pool. Featured modalities at the Spa at Ocean Place include Swedish, Deep-Tissue, Warm Stone, Reflexology, and Pre-Natal, as well as Facial peels, Microdermabrasion, and Waxing.
The Massage Therapist administers exceptional body and massage therapy treatments while creating a caring environment of comfort and relaxation for guests.
Essential Job Functions:
• Current NJ Massage Therapy license required.
• Additional license must be obtained from the town of Long Branch.
• Previous experience as massage therapist or advanced massage training preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced training with career interest in a related
industry is preferred.
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills required; must enjoy working with people.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with staff and guests orally and in writing.
• Must be able to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
• Flexibility to be cross-trained in other spa functions/services preferred.