The Outlet Server offers superior customer service to guests with complete knowledge of food and
beverage menus, while efficiently performing a variety of food service and cleanup activities. The outlet
server may be positioned in the restaurant, lounge, beach service, or in-room dining areas.
• Must be at least 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
• Must be able to obtain and retain an ABC License with the town of Long Branch.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
• Knowledge of Micros preferred.
• Must have basic math skills. Ability to accurately process cash transactions required.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local liquor laws.
• Requires knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits as well as their preparation and presentation.
• Must be friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must possess a professional appearance at all times.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and staff verbally and in written form.
• Alcohol Awareness Certification (TIPS Training), CPR and Food Handlers certification a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to carry large and heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout a shift.
Drug Free Enviroment