The Outlet Server offers superior customer service to guests with complete knowledge of food and
beverage menus, while efficiently performing a variety of food service and cleanup activities. The outlet
server may be positioned in the restaurant, lounge, beach service, or in-room dining areas.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
• Must be able to obtain and retain an ABC License with the town of Long Branch.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
• Knowledge of Micros preferred.
• Must have basic math skills. Ability to accurately process cash transactions required.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local liquor laws.
• Requires knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits as well as their preparation and presentation.
• Must be friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must possess a professional appearance at all times.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and staff verbally and in written form.
• Alcohol Awareness Certification (TIPS Training), CPR and Food Handlers certification a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to carry large and heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout a shift.
Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch, New Jersey offers a one of a kind experience for travelers seeking an easy destination getaway. Just one hour south of Manhattan by car, train or ferry, the resort offers the ultimate getaway with panoramic Atlantic views set beach front on the New Jersey coast.
The resort features 256, spacious South Beach inspired guest rooms. Newly redesigned, The Spa at Ocean Place features a variety of ocean-inspired treatments. Top notch amenities include a new indoor and outdoor pool, heated soaking tub, fitness center, convenience store, business center, & seasonal private beach access with towel, chair and umbrella service. SeaView Restaurant & Lounge offers chef crafted coastal cuisine with stunning views. The resort boasts over 100,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space, for weddings and corporate events alike. Combining the location & amenities offered with impeccable service makes Ocean Place Resort & Spa the most sought after destination on the Atlantic Coast.
This is a seasonal position which starts May 29th-September 4th.