NOW HIRING FOR 2018 SEASON! APPLY TODAY!
Greets guests in a warm and friendly manner, ensuring all guest contact is courteous, informative, and thorough.
• Responsible for the accurate check-in and checkout processes.
• Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
• Compiles daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts, and vouchers using computerized systems.
• Maintains knowledge of all hotel services and local activities to respond to inquiries accurately.
• Works closely with other departments to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings provided are consistent with the agreed upon arrangements
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills required.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and staff.
This is a seasonal internship which will start Mid-May thru Mid-September
Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch, New Jersey offers a one of a kind experience for travelers seeking an easy destination getaway. Just one hour south of Manhattan by car, train or ferry, the resort offers the ultimate getaway with panoramic Atlantic views set beach front on the New Jersey coast.
The resort features 256, spacious South Beach inspired guest rooms. The Spa at Ocean Place features a variety of ocean-inspired treatments. Top notch amenities include an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center, convenience store, business center, & seasonal private beach access with towel, chair and umbrella service. SeaView Restaurant & Lounge offers chef crafted coastal cuisine with stunning views. The resort boasts over 100,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space, for weddings and corporate events alike. Combining the location & amenities offered with impeccable service makes Ocean Place Resort & Spa the most sought after destination on the Atlantic Coast.
Drug Free Enviroment
APPLY NOW TO SECURE YOUR SUMMER EMPLOYMENT